Labour councillors at Manchester City Centre have launched the Youth Offer Strategy 2020-2023, to show how the council, providers of youth and play services, leisure, arts and cultural organisations will work together to make the city a better place for children.
The core offers are:
- Ensure voices of young people are central
- Create opportunities for education, employment and training
- Support young people to live safe, active and healthy lives
- Enable young people to access skills for life and build self confidence
- Communicate with all young people and create opportunities to use their voice
You can read the full strategy here